Airparks offer a fast and efficient service for parking at the airport. While you are away there is no need to worry about your car as 24 hour patrols and CCTV watch over all the Airpark car parks.
Each Airparks site boasts a 24hr Reception, that is open all year round and offers a frequently run service of buses which transfers customers direct to the airport terminal.
All customer vehicles are parked by Airpark staff until their expected return when a bus is sent to collect them from the airport terminal – providing customers with peace of mind and a convenient way to get to the airport.
Airparks regularly review individual security arrangements at each car park in order to offer a safe environment for our customers and their vehicles, i.e. they use CCTV, security fencing and barriers. At the Birmingham and Luton sites, they even have stinger plates installed for extra security.
When you book your Airparks car parking space through SkyParkSecure you can rest assured you will be paying the cheapest possible price.
1. The price check promise only applies to airport parking products.
2. The product that you are comparing must be exactly the same as the one purchased from SkyParksecure.,
3. You must make your claim within 24 hours of making and paying for your booking with SkyParksecure.
4. Successful claims will not be paid until after the return date originally booked.
5. Cancellation of the booking cancels your right to claim under this guarantee.
1. Prices from other suppliers that are conditional on buying other products.
2. Prices that are part of a customer loyalty, members or loyalty reward scheme.
3. Prices that are part of a staff discount scheme.
4. Prices that are part of any other discount or special offer deal.
Park Mark is a national standard for UK car parks. It shows they have low crime and measures to ensure the safety of customers and their vehicles. All Airparks car parks meet the required standards.