Locate LHR Blue Circle Park & Ride
Blue Circle Park and Ride, Trout Road, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7FX
More Info on Heathrow Blue Circle Park and Ride
- Leave your keys with the car park
- Reception area and toilets onsite
- 19-seater Mercedes transfer vehicle
- Grass & stone car park surface
- 800 spaces available
- CCTV and 24 hour patrols
- Car park operates between 4am and 23.59pm. Please do not book if you will be arriving or departing outside of these times.
- Cars that take up more than one space will be charged appropriately.
When you arrive at the car park, park your car in one of the designated drop off bays and unload your luggage. Check in with reception and hand over your keys, then we will transfer you to your designated terminal.
It takes around 15-20 minutes to reach the terminal and buses run every 15-20 minutes.
Instructions will be given on arrival.
Heathrow Blue Circle Park and Ride provides your car with security and you with peace of mind while you're away.
Serving terminals 2, 3 and 5, Blue Circle Park and Ride is located just 4 miles from the airport, and a quick complimentary transfer bus runs every 15–20 minutes.
This car park is open between 4am and midnight.
Latest Reviews for LHR Blue Circle Park and Ride
HEATHROW AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Heathrow Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
HEATHROW AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Heathrow Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide