While Heathrow Airport is busy preparing for the unveiling of the £2.5bn Terminal 2, or The Queen’s Terminal next Wednesday (June 4), our good friends at Purple Parking have kindly provided some useful arrival instructions for anybody travelling to the new terminal and using the excellent Heathrow Meet and Greet Parking service offered by Purple Parking.
And to mark the grand opening of Heathrow Terminal 2, SkyParkSecure are giving a 15% discount on bookings for our Heathrow Purple Parking services until midnight on June 4.
To take advantage of our Heathrow Terminal 2 airport parking offer, simply use promo code HT2LV.
Terminal 2 – Arrival Instructions
- Follow signs to the Short Stay “2”
- Drive up the ramp, fork right and drive under the yellow height restriction arm
- Keep to your left and stay in the lane for level 1, 2 & 3 (the car park entrance on your far left) (please do not enter the car park on the far right hand barriers)
- At the entrance barrier, take a ticket (there will be nothing to pay)
- Drive down the ramp following the P – Off Airport signs and exit at level 2
- Follow the P – Off Airport signs all way round until you reach Rows A and B at the far end of the car park
- You will see the Purple Parking blue Off Airport Meet & Greet parking bays in Row A (Bays 1 to 6) and Row B (Bays 1 to 14)
- Park your car in one of these bays (but please do not park in Disabled, Brown Badge or Unpaid ticket bays, as Purple Parking will not be held responsible for any tickets issued by Heathrow Airport)
- Lock your car and give the keys and parking ticket to the Handover Captain, who will be waiting for you at his grey desk in the lift area near the payment machine
For GPS, the postcode for Terminal 2 is TW6 1EW
All of us at SkyParkSecure wish Heathrow Terminal 2 all the best on their special day.