Locate East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet car park
Meet and Greet, Viscount Rd, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2SA
More info on East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet parking
- Official Meet & Greet service with Fast Track included for two members of your party
- Simply park, unload and head to Meet & Greet reception
- You leave your keys
- No Transfer required
- Just a short walk to the check-in desks which are 1-2 minutes away
- 24 hour security, CCTV
- Max. height for vehicles 2 metres (6ft 6in)
At the entry barrier wait for ANPR to register your registration and the barrier will lift.
If you require any assistance, please use the intercom which is manned 24 hours a day.
Once you have parked, switch off your vehicle, then simply unload your luggage and enter the Meet & Greet reception to deposit your key.
Please note the car park only take receipt of your individual car key (key rings and other keys cannot be accepted). You will then be given a receipt, which you should retain for your return.
When you reach the security queue, please show your confirmation to the attendant. They will grant you access to the Fast Lane.
On your return, please go to the Meet & Greet reception where a member of the Car Park team will check your vehicle keys out to you and direct you to where your vehicle has been parked.
Members of the British Parking Association and Park mark accredited through the safer parking scheme. CCTV monitoring and 24 hour car park patrol.
There is a height restriction of 6ft 6 at this car park.
The car park does not accept trailers or motorcycles.
Where you have booked meet and greet or meet and greet plus, by giving us at least 120 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date, you will be entitled to a refund calculated as a percentage of the car parking fee as set out in the table below. Any bookings cancelled within 119 hours and fifty nine minutes of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Prior notice to the car park arrival time:
- 119 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 0% refunded
- 120 hours – 167 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 50% refunded
- 168 – 335 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 60% refunded
- 336 hours– 719 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 70% refunded
- Over 720 hours - 75% refunded
East Midlands have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to wipe their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- Regular cleaning of all M&G & drop off areas
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
Customer reviews of East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet Plus can be viewed below. All East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet Plus reviews are collected by an independent review service,so you can see a true reflection of the service at East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet Plus.
Latest Reviews for East Midlands Meet & Greet Parking Plus
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a East Midlands Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. East Midlands Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide