What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your device, which enables a server to identify that device and allows us to offer the best services possible by allowing us to recognise you as a unique user and provide us with information about how you use our website. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your computer system.
What are web beacons and pixel tags?
These are similar to cookies and allow us to collect information about how you use our website and help us to offer you the best service. We may use web beacons and pixel tags alongside cookies both on our website and in any emails we sent to you.
Again, web beacons and tags are commonly used on many websites and do not harm your computer system.
Further information can be found at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/web-beacons/
How do we use the information we collect?
We may, from time to time use and serve cookies, pixel tags, action tags or similar technologies.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To understand how you use our website and to assist us in tailoring the website to customer needs.
- Collating anonymous aggregated information that is used to manage and plan enhancements to our services.
- To assist in the provision of ads which are relevant to you when browsing the internet.
- We partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising and content to you
- Our partner may place or recognise a cookie on your computer or device and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us, such as your email address.
- Our partners may link the personal information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device, and they may collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred-interest information.
- Our partners use this information to recognise you across different channels and platforms over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. For example, our partners may deliver and/or enabling downstream delivery of ad to you in your web browser based on a purchase you made in a physical retail store, or they may send a personalised marketing email to you based on the fact that you visited a particular website.
- Users may opt out of Live Ramp's use of cookie by using their opt-out tool
We are continually looking to improve your user experience and so regularly adopt and implement new technologies to help us do this.
This website also uses Google Analytics to allow us to monitor how users use our website. As part of this activity, if you have a Google account and have allowed Google to associate your web and app browsing history so that you may receive personalised ads then Google may collect a Google identifier which allows them to identify your Google account when you are using this website. If you require further information or wish to opt out of Google Analytics Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features then please visit Google’s currently available opt-outs.
How can I stop cookies and what effect will this have?
Please refer to your browser's 'help' facility for information on how to enable and disable cookies.
If cookies are already on your system, you can delete them - For more information on cookies and deletion of cookies please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies