Locate EDI ACE Meet and Greet car park
20 Harvest Rd, Edinburgh EH28 8LW
More info on ACE Meet & Greet Parking at Edinburgh Airport
- Available 24/7 - 365 days of the year
- All cars are parked in the safe, secure and fully monitored Maple Manor car park with secure lighting and security patrols 24/7
- Ace Parking is approved by Trading Standard
- CANNOT BE AMENDED OR CANCELLED
1. Drive straight to your departure terminal or on-airport hotel.
2. As arranged, a uniformed ACE/MMP representative at Edinburgh terminal will meet you, conduct a quick check of your car, and then take your car to one of our super secure car parks.
3. Then, simply stroll into departures with only your luggage and yourself to worry about.
1. Call us when you have collected your luggage
2. Meet your Ace representative at the approved meeting point to collect your car.
3. Your car will be ready and waiting for you to jump straight in, and drive home / onto your next destination
After collection, all cars are stored at the Maple Manor car park. This car park is fully protected; the security team patrols the fenced car park night and day and the site has CCTV to monitor your vehicle at all times.
Insurance: All our drivers are insured fully comprehensive to drive your vehicle. As most companies in the motor trade, we use road risk policy insurance cover.
Ace Meet and Greet Parking is the cheapest, most convenient way to park at Edinburgh. It allows you to drive straight to your departure terminal, meet the friendly insured staff, who will then safely whisk your car to the secure Edinburgh Parking for you. When you land, your car will be waiting at arrivals so you can jump straight in and drive home…Simple.
This parking service is perfect for disabled customers as there is no need to get a transfer bus.
You will need to contact the airport to discuss disabled facilities or assistance from the meeting point.
Vehicle Restrictions: Parking is for cars only and cars must fit in to a standard sized parking space (2.4m wide x 4.8m long).
There is also a height restriction of 2.2m.
This product cannot be amended, cancelled or refunded
Cancellation Cover is not applicable to this product
Extra charges will apply for cars that do not fit in to a standard parking space and must be arranged with Ace Parking prior to the drop off date. Very large vehicles and minibuses may be refused if prior arrangements are not made.
Minibuses or vehicles with more than 8 passenger seats cannot be accepted for Meet & Greet services.
Illegal Vehicles: It is your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle has road tax, holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy and legal. If your car is not legal or safe to drive, Ace Parking will not be able to drive it to the car park, and you will not be able to get a refund.
Reviews of ACE Meet & Greet Parking at Edinburgh Airport can be seen below. All reviews of Edinburgh ACE Meet & Greet are verified customers of the car park, collected by the independent review service Reevoo.
Latest Reviews for EDI ACE Meet & Greet - NON-FLEX parking service
SKYPARKSECURE CUSTOMER SERVICE
SkyParkSecure rated 94% on independent review site Reevoo. All bookings supported by our Price Check Promise. Bookings and Enquiries 0808 168 6111
EDINBURGH AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Edinburgh Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
EDINBURGH AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Edinburgh Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide