Locate Heathrow NCP Flightpath
MSCP5 Heathrow Airport, Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GA
More Info on Heathrow NCP FlightPath
- Terminal 4 and 5 ONLY
- Park less than half a mile from the terminal buildings.
- Courtesy shuttle bus takes you to the airport in 8-12 minutes.
- COVID-19 procedures are in place
- Keep your keys whilst away
Number plate recognition in operation.
Park your vehicle and board the coach by reception.
Buses run to the Central Terminal Area approx every 15 minutes (0700-2145). Outside these times buses run on request.
When you return, the shuttle bus departs every 20 minutes from terminal 2 at bus stop 17 and from terminal 3 at bus stop 22.
At the exit, barrier insert your entry ticket for your booking to be validated. The barrier with automatically raise and allow you to exit.
High perimeter fencing, CCTV cameras and regular patrols.
Heathrow FlightPath provides convenient parking for Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3. Located less than half a mile from the terminal building behind the Park Inn Hotel, this Heathrow car park is the best-kept secret in Heathrow parking.
Trailers not permitted.
Cancellation Cover (normally £1.49) is included with this booking for free. Should you wish to cancel or amend you must do so at least 24 hours prior to your departure date in order to be eligible; those who cancel after this time will be subject to our normal Terms and Conditions. Cancellation Cover does not apply for bookings made the same day, booked for the following day or in certain products where stated.
Many of the NCP airport car parks are within walking distance to the terminals, so if you prefer a vehicle-free transfer to the airport please check the transfer advice for the car park you’ve selected.
Airport vehicle transfers
Where the NCP transfer vehicles are operating, they are sanitised after each trip is completed ready for the next group of passengers. We’ve also implemented the below changes which you should be aware of before booking:
- Queuing: If you’re queuing on one of the NCP shelters or Customer Service cabins, please ensure wherever possible you adhere to the 2m rule or 1m+ if you are wearing a face covering, following all required government guidelines
- Transfer vehicles: These may have additional measures installed e.g. perspex divider screens and drivers may be wearing full PPE
- Boarding and exiting: Please ensure that you follow the driver’s instructions with regards to entering and exiting the transfer vehicle. This may be different to normal e.g. using doors at the rear of the vehicle as well as the side
- Luggage: The driver will no longer exit the vehicle to assist with your luggage, please follow the driver’s instructions to ensure the correct storage of luggage
- Face coverings: As on public transport, we expect you to bring your own face covering and wear this while on our transfer vehicles. We will not be able to supply additional coverings
- Vehicle capacity: NCP may not fill the vehicle to its capacity on each journey. This is to ensure sufficient social distancing, and may result in longer than advertised transfer times and / or frequencies
You can read customer reviews of Heathrow NCP FlightPath below. Heathrow NCP FlightPath reviews are collected and managed by a separate, independent review service called Reevoo. This means that the review contents cannot be changed or deleted by ourselves or the car park so you get a true view of the experiences these customers have.
Latest Reviews for Heathrow NCP FlightPath
HEATHROW AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Heathrow Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
HEATHROW AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Heathrow Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide