Jet Parks 1 Manchester Airport
- 5 min. transfer
- 1 mile to MAN
- Official airport park and ride
- Keep your keys
- Free bus to all terminals
- Cancellation Cover not available
Locate Jet Parks 1 Manchester Airport
JetParks 1, Thorley Lane, Manchester, M90 5AZ
Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
A Quick Overview of Jet Parks 1 Manchester Airport
- Official Manchester On-Airport Parking
- Park Mark Award
- Keep your keys
- Free shuttle bus
- Disabled bays are visible and the fleet of buses are wheelchair friendly.
- 24/7 on-site assistance
- Non-stop bus service every 15 minutes from the Car Park to all terminals
As you approach the barrier your license plate should be recognised and the barrier will lift. Please then proceed into the car park. If your number plate is not recognised, hold the QR code printed just below the reader and locate the red cross over the code as shown. Please wait for a beep to confirm a successful read and proceed into the car park.
Simply park your car and proceed to a bus stop to take your courtesy bus to the airport terminals. Transfers take approx. 5-10 minutes and run every 15 minutes. They are operated by the official Manchester Airport parking transfer team who offer you a high quality, friendly service.
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number printed at the top of this confirmation.
Follow exit signs and make your way out of the arrivals lounge. Follow signs for Manchester Airport Car Parks bus stops. JetParks 1 buses stop at a bus stop marked Jetparks 1.
On returning to your vehicle, drive to the exit and the barrier will lift automatically.
If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip & pin device.
By choosing a Park Mark Safer Parking facility you are visiting a car park that has been vetted by the Police and has measures in place in order to create a safer environment for both you and your vehicle. Manned 24/7 with CCTV.
FANTASTIC PRICE FOR OFFICIAL ON-AIRPORT PARKING, JetParks is often cheaper than off-site operators and just 5-10 minutes from the terminal!
With 24/7 on-site assistance, non stop bus service every 15 minutes from the Car Park to all Terminals this car park is an excellent choice for travellers using Manchester Airport.
Simply park your own car and take your keys with you. All our car parks have been awarded Park Mark status for your peace of mind.
Disabled bays are visible and the fleet of buses are wheelchair friendly.
No height restrictions - No trailers.
Before you set off ensure you have a copy of your email confirmation.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays.
It is possible to scan the QR Code from your mobile.
This is a self park product so you can take your keys with you.
Where you have booked this car parking product, by giving us at least 72 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date, you will be entitled to a refund calculated as a percentage of the car parking fee as set out in the table below. Any bookings cancelled within 71 hours and fifty nine minutes of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Prior notice to the car park arrival time
- 71 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 0% refunded
- 72 hours – 119 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 20% refunded
- 120 hours – 167 hours and fifty-nine minutes. - 50% refunded
- 168 – 335 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 60% refunded
- 336 hours– 719 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 70% refunded
- Over 720 hours - 75% refunded
Manchester Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Mandatory face mask notices on the doors
- Covid 19 warnings exterior and interior
- Rear door loading only (unless one door vehicle)
- Floor markings indicating 2m zone around the driver
- Drivers cab has a guard screen over the swing door and drivers wear masks when social distancing is not possible
- Enhanced cleaning of the vehicle daily when fuelling
- Citrox protection (kills the virus on contact of any of the buses surfaces that others touch - grab handles, seat backs, luggage racks etc) and this is swab tested weekly
- Reduced maximum capacity of buses to ensure safe social distancing and comfort but maintain service (less people per bus, but more buses available)
All of our reviews for Manchester JetParks 1 are independently verified by Reevoo. This ensures you are reading genuine reviews about Manchester JetParks 1 from real SkyParkSecure customers.
Latest Reviews for Jet Parks 1 Manchester Airport
MANCHESTER AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Manchester Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
MANCHESTER AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Manchester Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide