Manchester Airport T2 Long Stay
- 5 min. transfer
- 0.5 miles to MAN
- Official airport parking
- Keep your keys
- Free bus to terminal 2
- Free cancellation up to 1 hour before drop off time
Manchester Airport T2 Long Stay
Terminal 2 Long Stay Car Park, Manchester, M90 5PR
Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
A Quick Overview of Manchester Airport T2 Long Stay
- Disabled parking spaces are located near the lifts.
- Fully accessible bus service (DDA compliant)
- You park your own car and keep your own keys too.
- FREE transfer included (5mins)
- Comprehensive security
Please ensure that you have access to a copy of your Booking Confirmation for your arrival.
As you approach the barrier your license plate should be recognised and the barrier will lift. Please then proceed into the car park.
If your number plate is not recognised, hold the QR code printed just below the reader and locate the red cross over the code as shown. Please wait for a beep to confirm a successful read and proceed into the car park.
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number printed at the top of this confirmation.
Drive to the exit, the barrier will lift automatically.
If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip & pin device.
By choosing a Park Mark Safer Parking facility you are visiting a car park that has been vetted by the Police and has measures in place in order to create a safer environment for both you and your vehicle. Secure fencing, good illumination and 24 hr patrols.
If you'll be away for a week or two, Long Stay offers unbeatable value for money and convenience. Pre-book for extra savings.
Special parking bays are available.
A fully accessible bus service (DDA compliant) will transfer customers to and from the Long Stay Car Parks. Help button facilities are located at entrance and exit barriers and also at pay stations.
Before you set off ensure you have a copy of your email confirmation.
No height restrictions. Trailers not permitted.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays.
It is possible to scan the QR Code from your mobile.
This is a self park product so you can take your keys with you.
You can cancel the Official Manchester Airport Long Stay T2 - Zone A contract by giving us at least 1 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date. Once the cancellation is confirmed you will receive email confirmation. Any bookings for an Official Manchester Airport car park cancelled within 1 hour of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Manchester Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to wipe their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
Reviews of Manchester T2 Long Stay are availble for viewing below. These have all been submitted by confirmed customers of the car park and SkyParkSecure. All reviews of Manchester T2 Long Stay are independently verified by Reevoo.
Latest Reviews for Manchester Airport T2 Long Stay
MANCHESTER AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Manchester Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
MANCHESTER AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Manchester Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide