Heathrow No.1 Lounge Terminal 3
Compare prices of lounges at Heathrow Airport
Welcome to Heathrow No.1 Lounge Terminal 3
RATED 3.9/5 - Based on 1,194 genuine customer reviews
This superior lounge has everything you need before a long journey: offering travellers complimentary snacks, Wi-Fi access and the chance to relax in a naturally lit space as well as a quiet library.
For payment at the lounge, you can even rest in a private en-suite bedroom.
Conditions of entry:
- Maximum 3 hour stay
- Ticketed passengers only
- Children under 12 years may be restricted to use family areas & must be supervised by an adult
- Smart casual dress at all times
- Complimentary items on the bistro menu are limited to 1pp; subsequent dishes are subject to payment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available upon request
- Separate Travel Spa (open 06:00-20:00 daily)
- Champagne, cocktails and telephone calls outside the UK are all subject to payment.
- Spa treatments are subject to availability & additional payment which must be made direct to Lounge
- Private en-suite bedrooms available for day use only - additional payment to Lounge
Prices from £34 per adult, £18 per child
International telephone calls, Champagne and shower facilities are subject to payment, quiet library area available (adults only). Spa treatments & private en-suite bedrooms (day use only) subject to availability & additional payment to lounge.
Terminal 3. Airside - after Security, follow the walkway to the left of World Duty Free and follow signs 'Airport Lounges' and 'Gates 13-22'. The lounge is located one floor up, and is accessible via lifts or stairs.
FAQs about LHR Airport No.1 Lounge
How long can I stay in the lounge?
You can use the lounge three hours prior to your flight time. Extra hours can be purchased in advance if you plan to arrive earlier.
When booking online, we automatically set the arrival time three hours prior to your flight time, in line with our terms and conditions. You're free to leave the lounge and return any time during your stay, but must keep your luggage with you at all times.
Do you have Guaranteed Delay Cover?
Yes. You are welcome to stay in the lounge if your flight is delayed but please keep an eye on our screens in the lounge for updates on your departure.