Locate BHX Car Park 7
Works Rd, Marston Green, Birmingham B26 3RF
More info on Birmingham Airport Car Park 7
- Conveniently located just off the A45
- Free 15-minute transfers up to 3 times an hour
- CCTV in operation throughout
- Manned 24/7
Take your ticket at the entry barrier, park in the designated drop off zone, and then go to the manned cabin near the entrance to check in and drop off your keys. Our colleagues will then park your car for you.
You can then catch the courtesy bus to the terminal from the cabin. It runs up to 3 times each hour, taking around 10-15 minutes.
Please note, your ticket also acts as your bus pass for the courtesy shuttle. Please keep this safe for your return journey.
Our courtesy bus will collect you from our marked stop outside the airport terminal. You’ll need to show the bus driver your ticket to use this service.
If you have pre-booked your space you will need to press the assistance button and quote your vehicle registration number in order to verify your booking before you can leave.
Transfer buses run around every 20 minutes throughout the day on a scheduled service taking 15 minutes.
Birmingham Airport Car Park 7 is an ideal parking solution for those looking to leave their vehicle at Birmingham Airport for stays of between 7 and 30 days. An off-site car park, Official Birmingham Airport Car Park 7 is served by a free shuttle-bus service that runs every half an hour. The transfer time from the car park to the terminal is around 15 minutes.
There are disabled bays available at car park 7 near the entry barriers.
Please make sure your disabled badge is displayed during your stay to avoid any parking fines.
You must leave your keys with the car park
Many of the NCP airport car parks are within walking distance to the terminals, so if you prefer a vehicle-free transfer to the airport please check the transfer advice for the car park you’ve selected.
Airport vehicle transfers
Where the NCP transfer vehicles are operating, they are sanitised after each trip is completed ready for the next group of passengers. We’ve also implemented the below changes which you should be aware of before booking:
- Queuing: If you’re queuing on one of the NCP shelters or Customer Service cabins, please ensure wherever possible you adhere to the 2m rule or 1m+ if you are wearing a face covering, following all required government guidelines
- Transfer vehicles: These may have additional measures installed e.g. perspex divider screens and drivers may be wearing full PPE
- Boarding and exiting: Please ensure that you follow the driver’s instructions with regards to entering and exiting the transfer vehicle. This may be different to normal e.g. using doors at the rear of the vehicle as well as the side
- Luggage: The driver will no longer exit the vehicle to assist with your luggage, please follow the driver’s instructions to ensure the correct storage of luggage
- Face coverings: As on public transport, we expect you to bring your own face covering and wear this while on our transfer vehicles. We will not be able to supply additional coverings
- Vehicle capacity: NCP may not fill the vehicle to its capacity on each journey. This is to ensure sufficient social distancing, and may result in longer than advertised transfer times and / or frequencies
Birmingham Airport Car Park 7 reviews can be viewed below. The reviews of Birmingham Car Park 7 can be sorted by most recent, most helpful, and review score.
Latest Reviews for BHX Car Park 7
BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Birmingham Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Birmingham Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide