Locate BHX Car park 2 & 3
Car Park 2&3, Birmingham Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
More info on Birmingham Airport Car Park 2 & 3
- Convenient airport parking directly adjacent to both terminals
- Self park product
- You keep your keys
- Walking distance to both terminals
- No Transfer required
- Fully secure, CCTV, Regular patrols
Number plate recognition is now in operation. Please wait for an automatic ticket at the entry barrier. If no ticket is issued press for assistance and have your booking confirmation ready to quote.
Your ticket will have your NCP pre booking reference printed on it, please retain this ticket as you will require it to exit.
This is a self park product so you can take your keys with you.
When you get back, return to the car park and your car will be where you left it. Drive to the exit barrier and insert your ticket at the exit barrier. The barrier will then raise. If there are any problems, just press the assistance button for help and have your booking reference ready to quote.
If you have overstayed your booking, please refer to the tariff table displayed at the car park entrance for applicable charges.
CCTV, high perimeter fence and regular patrols.
A limited number of bays are available for Blue Badge Holders but availability is not guaranteed.
Trailers are not permitted.
Height restriction 2.05 metres.
This is a self-park product so you can take your keys with you.
Many of the NCP airport car parks are within walking distance to the terminals, so if you prefer a vehicle-free transfer to the airport please check the transfer advice for the car park you’ve selected.
Airport vehicle transfers
Where the NCP transfer vehicles are operating, they are sanitised after each trip is completed ready for the next group of passengers. We’ve also implemented the below changes which you should be aware of before booking:
- Queuing: If you’re queuing on one of the NCP shelters or Customer Service cabins, please ensure wherever possible you adhere to the 2m rule or 1m+ if you are wearing a face covering, following all required government guidelines
- Transfer vehicles: These may have additional measures installed e.g. perspex divider screens and drivers may be wearing full PPE
- Boarding and exiting: Please ensure that you follow the driver’s instructions with regards to entering and exiting the transfer vehicle. This may be different to normal e.g. using doors at the rear of the vehicle as well as the side
- Luggage: The driver will no longer exit the vehicle to assist with your luggage, please follow the driver’s instructions to ensure the correct storage of luggage
- Face coverings: As on public transport, we expect you to bring your own face covering and wear this while on our transfer vehicles. We will not be able to supply additional coverings
- Vehicle capacity: NCP may not fill the vehicle to its capacity on each journey. This is to ensure sufficient social distancing, and may result in longer than advertised transfer times and / or frequencies
Reviews of Birmingham Airport Car Park 2 & 3 can be viewed below. All Birmingham Car Park 2 & 3 reviews are collected by an independent review service, so you can see the true reflection of the service at Birmingham Airport Car Park 2 & 3.
Latest Reviews for BHX Car Park 2 & 3
SKYPARKSECURE CUSTOMER SERVICE
SkyParkSecure rated 94% on independent review site Reevoo. All bookings supported by our Price Check Promise. Bookings and Enquiries 0808 168 6111
BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Birmingham Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Birmingham Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide