Locate East Midlands Airport Mid Stay 3 Car Park
Ambassador Rd, Derby DE74 2SA
More info on East Midlands Mid Stay 3 Car Park
- On site parking in walking distance to the terminal
- Self park product
- You keep your keys
- Walking distance to the terminal
- CCTV, 24hr patrols
At Mid Stay the barrier will read your vehicle's number plate, verify this against your booking details and should then open automatically. This may take a few moments, but if the barrier does not open please press the Assistance button and a member of staff will confirm your booking details with you. Do not press for a ticket to gain access to the car park.
IMPORTANT - Please note: There are no transfer buses from this car park. The terminal is within 3-5 minutes walking distance.
Proceed straight to the exit barrier and stop.
To exit Mid Stay the barrier will read your vehicle's number plate, verify this against your booking details and the barrier should then open automatically. This will take a few seconds. If for any reason the barrier does not open, please press the Assistance button. Do not insert your credit card or debit card into the barrier as a further payment will be taken.
Please DO NOT in any circumstance insert your credit card or debit card into the barrier as a further payment will be taken.
The car park is protected by 24-hour CCTV, entry and exit barriers and a fence, and is lit at night. Security guards patrol the car park every hour, 24 hours a day. The car park has also been awarded the Park Mark, a security award for car parks which is accredited by the police.
On-site parking located close to the terminal. Mid Stay 3 offers great value no matter how long your stay.
The car park is a 5–7-minute walk from the terminal.
Parking is managed by East Midlands Airport.
This is a self park product so you can take your keys with you.
Car park does not accept trailers.
Only available for stays of 9 days or less.
You can cancel the Official East Midlands Airport Mid Stay 3 contract by giving us at least 1 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date. Once the cancellation is confirmed you will receive email confirmation. Any bookings for an Official East Midlands Airport car park cancelled within 1 hour of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
East Midlands Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Mandatory face mask notices on the doors
- Covid 19 warnings exterior and interior
- Rear door loading only (unless one door vehicle)
- Floor markings indicating 2m zone around the driver
- Drivers cab has a guard screen over the swing door and drivers wear masks when social distancing is not possible
- Enhanced cleaning of the vehicle daily when fuelling
- Citrox protection (kills the virus on contact of any of the buses surfaces that others touch - grab handles, seat backs, luggage racks etc) and this is swab tested weekly
- Reduced maximum capacity of buses to ensure safe social distancing and comfort but maintain service (less people per bus, but more buses available)
Our East Midlands Mid Stay 3 reviews can be viewed below. The reviews of East Midlands Mid Stay 3 that have been provided by previous customers can be sorted by most helpful, most recent, or overall review score.
Latest Reviews for East Midlands Mid Stay 3 Parking
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a East Midlands Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. East Midlands Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide