Cophall Parking Gatwick
- 10 min. transfer
- 6 miles to LGW
- Gatwick-approved park and ride
- Leave your keys
- Free bus to all terminals
- Cancellation Cover available
Locate Cophall Parking at Gatwick Airport
Unit 11, Cophall Farm Business Park, Effingham Road, Copthorne, RH10 3HZ
More info on Gatwick Cophall Park & Ride
- Secure off-site park and ride providing transfers to the airport on demand.
- Once you have parked your car head to reception with your confirmation to hand.
- You will leave your keys with the car park
- 10 Minute transfer time
- On-demand courtesy minibus to the airport
- 24 Hour manned security, CCTV
When you arrive at their ParkMark™ accredited Gatwick car parking site, you'll be quickly checked in and given a key receipt card. One of their friendly minibus drivers will transport you directly to your terminal as soon as you're ready to leave.
When you return, just call Cophall Parking Gatwick on the dedicated free phone number on the back of your key receipt card and they will be right with you. Your minibus driver will take you back to their Gatwick airport car parking facility, where they will give you back your vehicle keys ready for the drive home.
Just ten minutes from Gatwick Airport, their fully secure car park is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 364 days a year. (Closed Christmas Day & re-open 06.00am Boxing Day).
You can rest assured that your car is in safe hands thanks to their security features, such as a barrier-controlled entrance and exit, extensive CCTV, secure fencing and regular guard patrols. They are proud to have Trading Standards 'Buy With Confidence' accreditation, as well as having been vetted by Sussex Police and awarded the ParkMark™ certificate, they are also a member the Gatwick Airport Approved Meet & Greet Operator scheme.
A Secure off-site park and ride providing free direct transfers to the airport on demand. So no waiting around for scheduled buses!
Just 12–15 minutes away, the car park is very near Gatwick, so it's just like having your own personal taxi service.
This car park does not accept long wheelbase vans that measure over 5.3m long.
This car park does have a disabled toilet.
Please note - passengers must be able to step up into the minibus.
This car park has no height restrictions but does not accept long wheelbase vans that measure over 5.3m long.
Customers are required to leave their keys.
Cophall Parking has brought in some procedure changes for protecting both you the customer and their staff – these changes may include:
- We may ask you to park your own car
- We may ask you to load your own luggage on to the bus
- We do have thermometer checks on staff at start of shifts
- We do have all drivers wearing masks
- We do ask for all customers to wear masks on the buses
- We do have reception screen barriers on Reception desks
- We do wipe your keys and car touchable areas with sanitise wipes
- We do have social distancing signage around the site
- We do have sanitising stations and social distancing around the site
- To implement these changes – we recommend you allow extra time for your transfers
Why not see what other people think of Gatwick Cophall Park & Ride by checking their reviews below? Cophall Parking Gatwick Reviews are provided by customers who have booked to park with them through ourselves, so you can be sure that the reviews are authentic.
Cophall Parking Gatwick Reviews
SKYPARKSECURE CUSTOMER SERVICE
SkyParkSecure rated 94% on independent review site Reevoo. All bookings supported by our Price Check Promise. Bookings and Enquiries 0808 168 6111
GATWICK AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Gatwick Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
GATWICK AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Gatwick Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide