Glasgow Direct Parking car park
- 2 mins. to GLA terminal
- Car stored 1.3 mile from GLA Airport
- Park and ride service
- Keep your keys
- Free bus to all terminals
- Cancellation cover available
Locate Glasgow Direct Parking car park
Direct Parking, 55 West March Road, Paisley, PA3 1BF
More info on Glasgow Direct Parking car park
- Self-Park - your car won't be moved whilst you are away
- Keep your keys
- Secure site with CCTV, palisade fencing, ANPR
- On-Demand transfers
- 2 min transfer time to the airport
On arrival at the car park you will see the drive through check-in bay. Once you have checked in, please park in your allocated space and keep your car keys. Make your way to one of the bus stops around the car park, or you can make your way to our reception room where you can take advantage of the vending machines and baggage weighing facilities.
The shuttle bus runs an on-demand service and will transfer you to the airport in the shortest time possible.
You'll be given an ‘on return card’ on your arrival at the car park. This card has the return instructions:
1) Call the number on the car, select option 2 and leave a voicemail
2) Make your way to Bus Stop 4 or 5 outside International Arrivals
3) On exit of the car park, the barrier will open automatically
By choosing a Park Mark Safer Parking facility you are visiting a car park that has been vetted by the Police and has measures in place in order to create a safer environment for both you and your vehicle.
Glasgow Direct Parking operates an efficient self-park system and offers 24 hours security provision to ensure that all our customers receive peace of mind. Self-parking also means that our customers get to keep their keys and so travel knowing that they will return to their vehicle exactly the way they left it.
Direct Parking at Glasgow has invested heavily in a new state of the art ANPR system that allows you to check in via your number plate - this service allows for complete convenience and ensures the quickest and easiest check-in's to the Car Parks. Simply approach the barrier and our automatic number plate recognition system will read your number plate and allow you into the car park.
A very efficient self-park system and offers 24 hours security provision to ensure that all our customers receive peace of mind. Self-parking also means that our customers get to keep their keys and so travel knowing that they will return to their vehicle exactly the way they left it.
Spaces for blue badge holders, however these cannot be reserved.
Transfer bus has no wheelchair access. Mobility scooters need to be pre-advised to car park once booked.
There are no restrictions on the height and width or cars.
2 spaces are required for long wheel based vans and cars with trailers.
This is a self park product so you can take your keys with you.
Glasgow Direct Parking has taken the following steps to help customers:
- 2-metre social distance policy throughout all indoor areas
- One-way system in operation throughout all indoor areas
- Hand sanitizer available for use at reception
- Customer toilets cleaned every hour, or more frequently if required
- Face coverings must be worn on shuttle buses
- Shuttle buses sanitized on a regular basis
- Reduced bus occupancy may run during busy times to keep customers safe
Customer reviews of Glasgow Direct Parking can be viewed below. All reviews of Direct Parking at Glasgow Airport are confirmed customers of the car park, collected by the independent review service Reevoo.
Latest Reviews for Glasgow Direct Parking car park
GLASGOW AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Glasgow Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
GLASGOW AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Glasgow Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide