JetParks Ringway Manchester Airport
- 5 min. transfer
- 1 mile to MAN
- Official airport park and ride
- Keep your keys
- Free bus to all terminals
- Free cancellation up to 1 hour before drop off time
Locate JetParks Ringway Manchester Airport
JetParks Ringway, Shadowmoss Road, Manchester, M22 5WE
Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
A Quick Overview of JetParks Ringway Manchester Airport
- Secure parking just 7–9 transfer from Manchester airport terminals.
- Automatic number plate recognition as you arrive at the barrier
- There are spaces for blue badge holders and all buses are DDA compliant
- You keep your keys
- 5-10 Minute Transfer time
- Courtesy shuttle Bus
- 24/7 Manned Security, CCTV
As you approach the barrier your license plate should be recognised and the barrier will lift. Please then proceed into the car park. If your number plate is not recognised, hold the QR code printed just below the reader and locate the red cross over the code as shown. Please wait for a beep to confirm a successful read and proceed into the car park.
Once you've parked your car simply head to a bus stop to take your courtesy shuttle bus to the airport terminals. Shuttle buses run 24 hours, every 15 minutes. Taking approximately 5 minutes.
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number printed at the top of this confirmation.
Drive to the exit, the barrier will lift automatically.
If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip & pin device.
Terminal 1: leave the arrivals hall building and head onto the paved forecourt, where there will be a taxi rank immediately in front of you. The bus stop that will take Jet Park Plus customers back to the park itself is just off to the right of the forecourt, and is very well labeled with all destinations.
Terminal 2: Leave the arrivals area through any of the exit doors on that level and turn left. Keep going in that direction until you reach the end of the terminal building; the bus stops for all locations are situated here, Jet Park Plus will be clearly marked.
Terminal 3: Bus stop is the same for both drop offs and pick ups - directly outside the T3 arrivals area, opposite the Spar shop that is fairly easy to spot, just inside the terminal building.
JetParks Ringway is manned 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, floodlighting and 24-hour security patrols. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award for car parks which is accredited by the police.
Manchester Airport car parks are DDA compliant, so all disabled customers are able to park in suitable places.
Wheelchair friendly buses
No height restrictions.
Before you set off ensure you have a copy of your email confirmation.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays.
It is possible to scan the QR Code from your mobile.
This is a self park product so you can take your keys with you.
You can cancel the Official Manchester Airport Jet Parks Ringway contract by giving us at least 1 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date. Once the cancellation is confirmed you will receive email confirmation. Any bookings for an Official Manchester Airport car park cancelled within 1 hour of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Manchester Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Mandatory face mask notices on the doors
- Covid 19 warnings exterior and interior
- Rear door loading only (unless one door vehicle)
- Floor markings indicating 2m zone around the driver
- Drivers cab has a guard screen over the swing door and drivers wear masks when social distancing is not possible
- Enhanced cleaning of the vehicle daily when fuelling
- Citrox protection (kills the virus on contact of any of the buses surfaces that others touch - grab handles, seat backs, luggage racks etc) and this is swab tested weekly
- Reduced maximum capacity of buses to ensure safe social distancing and comfort but maintain service (less people per bus, but more buses available)
You can view genuine customer reviews for Manchester Airport JetParks Ringway below. The reviews for Manchester Airport JetParks Ringway are independently verified by Reevoo, giving you peace of mind that they are from our real customers.
Latest Reviews for JetParks Ringway Manchester Airport
MANCHESTER AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Manchester Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
MANCHESTER AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Manchester Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide