Locate Manchester Airport T1 & T3 Mid Stay
Manchester Airport T1 & T3 Mid Stay, Parade Rd, Manchester M90 1AF
Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
A Quick Overview of Manchester Airport T1 & T3 Mid Stay
- Cost effective parking for Terminal 1
- Ideal for a short break, or holiday
- 8-10 mins walk to Terminal 1
- Find a space and keep your keys
As you arrive, MidStay's ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) system will recognise your car's number plate and open the barrier.
There's no need to take a token.
Find a space and park up, then walk to the terminal.
On your return, walk back to the car park and find your car right where you left it.
When you drive up to the barrier it'll recognise your number plate again and you can drive away.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. You are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
The ideal car park if you're going away for up to a week, MidStay at Manchester Airport puts you just a 5–10-minute walk to either Terminal 1 or Terminal 3.
MidStay is suitable for Blue Badge holders with spaces being available on a first come, first servied basis.
Before you set off ensure you have a copy of your email confirmation.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays.
Height Restriction Maximum vehicle height 2.0 metres (6 feet 6 inches) - Trailers are not permitted.
Parking bays are available for disabled drivers.
It is possible to scan the QR Code from your mobile.
This is a self park product so you can take your keys with you.
You can cancel the Official Manchester Airport Mid Stay T1&T3 contract by giving us at least 1 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date. Once the cancellation is confirmed you will receive email confirmation. Any bookings for an Official Manchester Airport car park cancelled within 1 hour of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Manchester Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to wipe their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- Regular cleaning of all M&G & drop off areas
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
All Reevoo reviews featured on SkyParkSecure can be filtered by most recent, helpful or score. Reviews for T1 & T3 Mid Stay are verified independently and cannot be removed or amended, giving you the most honest feedback of the car park from real customers.
Latest Reviews for Manchester Airport T1 & T3 Mid Stay
MANCHESTER AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Manchester Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
MANCHESTER AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Manchester Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide