Manchester Airport T3 Multi-Storey
- 0 min. transfer
- 0 miles to MAN
- Ideal long stay parking for Terminal 1
- 5-8 min walk from Terminal 1 (Terminal 3 is currently closed)
- Find a space and keep your keys
- Free cancellation up to 1 hour before drop off time
Locate Manchester Airport T3 Multi-Storey
Manchester Airport Multi-Storey T3, Parade Rd, Manchester M90 1AF
Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
A Quick Overview of Manchester Airport T3 Multi-Storey
- Ideal mid-long stay parking for Terminal 1 (Terminal 3 currently closed)
- 5-8 mins walk to Terminal 1 with mainly covered walkway
- Find a space and keep your keys
- Most spaces undercover
Please ensure that you have access to a copy of your Booking Confirmation for your arrival.
As you approach the barrier your license plate should be recognised and the barrier will lift. Please then proceed into the car park.
If your number plate is not recognised, hold the QR code printed just below the reader and locate the red cross over the code as shown. Please wait for a beep to confirm a successful read and proceed into the car park.
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number printed at the top of this confirmation.
Drive to the exit, the barrier will lift automatically.
If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip & pin device.
CCTV cameras and regular patrols. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. You are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
Park at the terminal for the fastest, easiest route to your check-in desk, no transfer required!
Disabled parking spaces are located near the lifts.
Before you set off ensure you have a copy of your email confirmation.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays.
Height Restriction Maximum vehicle height 2.0 metres (6 feet 6 inches) - Trailers are not permitted.
Parking bays are available for disabled drivers.
It is possible to scan the QR Code from your mobile.
This is a self park product so you can take your keys with you.
You can cancel the Official Manchester Airport Multi-Storey T3 East contract by giving us at least 1 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date. Once the cancellation is confirmed you will receive email confirmation. Any bookings for an Official Manchester Airport car park cancelled within 1 hour of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Manchester Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to wipe their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
Get a clearer picture of Manchester T3 Multi-Storey before you travel. We provide independent reviews of Manchester T3 Multi-Storey from real customers. See what customers have rated Manchester T3 Multi-Storey below with the help of Reevoo.
Latest Reviews for Manchester Airport T3 Multi-Storey
MANCHESTER AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Manchester Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
MANCHESTER AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Manchester Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide