Stansted Short Stay Economy
- 0 min. transfer
- 0 miles to STN
- Official on-airport parking
- Keep your keys
- Short walk to terminal
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before drop off time
Locate Stansted Short Stay Economy
London Stansted Short Stay, Terminal Rd N, Stansted, CM24 1PP
A Quick Overview of Stansted Short Stay Economy Blue Zone
- Approximately a 7-minute walk from the terminal
- Ideal for if you're in a hurry
- A simple route to check-in
- No need for a transfer
- Late Cancel Protection option available for extra £2.50 – No cancellation fees and cancel up to 4 hours before entry time – Available for selection on the results page.
Drive up to the entry barrier where Automatic Number Plate Recognition will recognise your number plate and the barrier will raise.
Find a parking space and walk the short distance to the terminal. Keep hold of your keys.
When you return, simply walk back to your car, remembering which coloured zone you have parked in.
To leave the car park, simply drive up to the exit barrier where the Automatic Number Plate Recognition will again recognise your number plate and the barrier will raise automatically.
CCTV, floodlighting and entry/exit barriers. Car park that operates Automatic Number Plate Recognition System (ANPR), for simple entry and exit.
Stansted Short Stay offers affordable parking within 10–12 minutes of the terminal, meaning there is no need for a bus transfer.
The Stansted Short Stay car parks are suitable for Blue Badge holders.
Trailers are not allowed in any official London Stansted Airport car parks.
Height restriction 2m
You can cancel the Official Stansted Short Stay Economy contract by giving us at least 72 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date. Once the cancellation is confirmed you will receive email confirmation. Any bookings for an Official Stansted Airport car park cancelled within 72 hours of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Stansted Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19:
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- Regular cleaning of all M&G & drop off areas
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
Reviews of Stansted Short Stay Economy Blue Zone can be viewed below. All of the reviews of Stansted Short Stay are submitted to Reevoo by confirmed customers and cannot be modified, so you get an honest picture of the car park you're looking at booking.
Latest Reviews for Stansted Short Stay Economy
STANSTED AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Stansted Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
STANSTED AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Stansted Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide