Birmingham Airport Car Park 1
- Short walk to terminal
- On airport grounds
- Official on-airport parking
- Keep your keys
- Short walk to terminal
- Cancellation cover available
Locate BHX Car park 1
Car Park 1, Birmingham Airport, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
More info on BHX Car Park 1
- Official On airport multi-storey car park.
- Simply park you car and proceed to the terminals
- You keep your keys
- No Transfers required
- A short walk from both terminals
- Fully secure, CCTV, regular patrols
Number plate recognition is now in operation. Please wait for an automatic ticket at the entry barrier. If no ticket is issued press for assistance and have your booking confirmation ready to quote.
Your ticket will have your NCP pre booking reference printed on it, please retain this ticket as you will require it to exit.
This is a self park product so you can take your keys with you.
When you get back, return to the car park and your car will be where you left it. Drive to the exit barrier and insert your ticket at the exit barrier. The barrier will then raise. If there are any problems, just press the assistance button for help and have your booking reference ready to quote.
If you have overstayed your booking, please refer to the tariff table displayed at the car park entrance for applicable charges.
CCTV, high perimeter fence and regular patrols.
All the terminals are within a short walking distance from this Official On-Airport car park. Car park 1 as the Parkmark security award giving you peace of mind that your car is parked in a secure location throughout your trip.
Blue badge holder bays are located near to the entrance of the car park but availability is not guaranteed.
Trailers are not permitted.
This is a self-park product so you can take your keys with you.
Height restriction of 2.15 metres
Many of the NCP airport car parks are within walking distance to the terminals, so if you prefer a vehicle-free transfer to the airport please check the transfer advice for the car park you’ve selected.
Airport vehicle transfers
Where the NCP transfer vehicles are operating, they are sanitised after each trip is completed ready for the next group of passengers. We’ve also implemented the below changes which you should be aware of before booking:
- Queuing: If you’re queuing on one of the NCP shelters or Customer Service cabins, please ensure wherever possible you adhere to the 2m rule or 1m+ if you are wearing a face covering, following all required government guidelines
- Transfer vehicles: These may have additional measures installed e.g. perspex divider screens and drivers may be wearing full PPE
- Boarding and exiting: Please ensure that you follow the driver’s instructions with regards to entering and exiting the transfer vehicle. This may be different to normal e.g. using doors at the rear of the vehicle as well as the side
- Luggage: The driver will no longer exit the vehicle to assist with your luggage, please follow the driver’s instructions to ensure the correct storage of luggage
- Face coverings: As on public transport, we expect you to bring your own face covering and wear this while on our transfer vehicles. We will not be able to supply additional coverings
- Vehicle capacity: NCP may not fill the vehicle to its capacity on each journey. This is to ensure sufficient social distancing, and may result in longer than advertised transfer times and / or frequencies
We show you independent reviews for Birmingham Airport Car Park 1 that are collected by a review service. The Birmingham Car Park 1 reviews are confirmed customers who booked through ourselves and can be sorted by Most Recent, Most Helpful or their review score.
Latest Reviews for BHX Car Park 1
BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Birmingham Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Birmingham Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide