Book Parking at Bournemouth Airport
Bournemouth Airport Car Parks score on average 9.6/10 based on 2000 customer reviews.
Book your Bournemouth Airport parking with SkyParkSecure and you may be pleasantly surprised at the cost.
We bulk buy parking spaces at a reduced rate, enabling us to pass on the savings to you!
Keep your keys with Bournemouth's official Airport Car Park 2, just a short walk to the airport terminal.
Bournemouth Airport Parking from £45 for 5 days
|BOH Car Parks||On the day price||Pre-book saving|
|Official Airport Car Park 2||£72.00||£27.00|
LIVE DEPARTURE UPDATES FOR
Find out your Bournemouth departing terminal and the latest status for flights. The Bournemouth Airport live status board will have all this information for you. Check your flight.
BOURNEMOUTH AIRPORT SECURITY,
BAGGAGE & LIQUIDS
For the latest Bournemouth security controls, and what you can or can't take on the aircraft. Please refer to the detailed instructions provided by Bournemouth Airport security.
Bournemouth Airport car parks are highly secure meeting the requirements to gain the approved 'Park Mark' status.
- Security team perform patrols of every car park
- CCTV in operation at every site
- Peace of mind that you know exactly where your car is located whilst you’re away
- Keeping your keys means your car won't be moved
Bournemouth Airport is clearly signposted just off the A338.
From London/M3 Corridor
If you’re travelling from London or anywhere along the M3 corridor, take the M3 southbound towards Southampton. Where the M3 joins the M27 follow the westbound directions for Bournemouth.
From the Midlands and North
Head for Oxford and join the A34 dual carriageway. The A34 will take you south as far as Winchester. At Winchester, join the M3 southbound and follow the directions given above.
From the Sussex/Kent coast
Take the A27 to the M27. At its western end the M27 becomes the A31 dual carriageway as it crosses the New Forest. Shortly after the town of Ringwood, exit left on to the A338 dual carriageway and follow the signs for Bournemouth. Five miles along the A338 you will see the B3073 exit for Bournemouth Airport signposted on your left.
From the South West
The most direct route from the south-west is to head for Wimborne using the A35. At Wimborne join the A31 where the airport will be clearly signposted.
You can park for up to 30 mins for £3 in the Drop Off / Pick Up area.
Entry and Exit Procedure
- Enter Car Park 1 directly opposite the terminal building.
- Please use the left hand lanes to access the car park.
- On arrival at the car park barrier control panel, press for a token and proceed into the car park to locate a space.
To make your payment prior to exiting the car park you can:
- use any of the automatic ticket machines in and around the terminal building
- pay at one of the Pay stations in the car park, or
- alternatively, on exit, insert your token into the barrier followed by a credit/debit card. Your card will be debited with the correct amount and your receipt presented
Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
Bournemouth Airport has built a strong reputation for being a friendly, easy to use airport.
Special Travel Assistance from trained Bournemouth airport staff can be made available for departing passengers from the point of arrival at the airport and from the inbound aircraft.
Staff are trained Dementia Champions who work with Security/Customer Services and PRM teams to broaden their understanding of people who live with Dementia.
The SkyParkSecure Price Check Promise
The added bonus of booking your Birmingham Airport parking through SkyParkSecure is that you can also be sure that you’ll be paying the cheapest possible price.
Terms and Conditions
- The price check promise only applies to airport parking products.
- The product that you are comparing must be exactly the same as the one purchased from SkyParkSecure.
- You must make your claim within 24 hours of making and paying for your booking with SkyParkSecure.
- Successful claims will not be paid until after the return date originally booked.
- Cancellation of the booking cancels your right to claim under this guarantee.
Price comparison excludes:
- Prices from other suppliers that are conditional on buying other products.
- Prices that are part of a customer loyalty, members or loyalty reward scheme.
- Prices that are part of a staff discount scheme.
- Prices that are part of any other discount or special offer deal.
THE PARK MARK SAFER
Park Mark is a national standard for UK car parks. It shows they have low crime and measures to ensure the safety of customers and their vehicles. Make sure your Bournemouth Airport car park or meet and greet service meets the required standards.
BOURNEMOUTH AIRPORT HOTELS WITH PARKING
Find your airport parking and hotel to relax the night before your flight.
BOURNEMOUTH AIRPORT LOUNGES
Escape the rush by enjoying an airport lounge inside Bournemouth Airport.
Compare the prices for car hire