East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet car park
- Drop off at terminal
- On-site airport parking
- Official airport meet and greet
- Leave your keys
- Short walk to terminal
- Cancellation cover not available
Locate East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet car park
Meet and Greet, Viscount Rd, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2SA
More info on East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet parking
- Ideal if you've got heavy luggage, are travelling with children or just want a hassle-free route to check-in
- Your vehicle will remain in secure storage at all times
- Flight check-in is only a short walk away
- Your vehicle will be waiting for you upon your return
- Suitable for both business and leisure travel
- Official airport parking
- PLEASE NOTE: There is 6ft height restriction for the Meet & Greet car park.
- PLEASE NOTE: Motorcycles are not accepted within the Meet & Greet car park
Drive through the sheltered inspection area where our cameras will record the current condition of your car, so you can be sure it'll be returned in the same condition.
Pull into the allocated lane and unpack your car.
Drop your keys off with one of the trusted team at the Meet & Greet reception, just a short walk from check-in.
Return to the customer desk, collect your keys and your car will have been moved to a bay close for you to easily find and quickly return to.
When exiting the car park the ANPR will again read your reg plate and allow for you to leave.
Members of the British Parking Association and Park mark accredited through the safer parking scheme. CCTV monitoring and 24 hour car park patrol.
There is a height restriction of 6ft 6 at this car park.
The car park do not accept trailers or motorcycles.
Where you have booked meet and greet or meet and greet plus, by giving us at least 120 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date, you will be entitled to a refund calculated as a percentage of the car parking fee as set out in the table below. Any bookings cancelled within 119 hours and fifty nine minutes of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Prior notice to the car park arrival time:
- 119 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 0% refunded
- 120 hours – 167 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 50% refunded
- 168 – 335 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 60% refunded
- 336 hours– 719 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 70% refunded
- Over 720 hours - 75% refunded
East Midlands have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to wipe their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- Regular cleaning of all M&G & drop off areas
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
Customer reviews of East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet can be viewed below. All East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet reviews are collected by an independent review service,so you can see a true reflection of the service at East Midlands Airport Meet & Greet.
Latest Reviews for East Midlands Meet & Greet Parking
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a East Midlands Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. East Midlands Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide