Manchester Airport Drop & Go
- 5 min. transfer
- 0.5 miles to MAN
- Official airport park and ride
- Leave your keys
- Bus to T1&2, Walk to T3
- Cancellation Cover not available
Locate Manchester Airport Drop & Go
Manchester Airport, M90 1AH
Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
A Quick Overview of Manchester Airport Drop & Go
- Brand new official airport parking for April 2020
- 2-minute bus ride to Terminal 1
- 5-minute bus ride to Terminal 2
- 5-minute walk to Terminal 3
- Great service at a fantastic price
When you arrive, state-of-the-art scanners will record the condition of your vehicle, so it’s returned to you exactly as you left it.
Drop off your keys at the kiosk and then catch a quick shuttle bus to T1 & T2, or take the five-minute walk to T3.
Fully-insured drivers will park your vehicle for you, within the car park — your car is never driven on public roads.
When you return, collect your keys from the onsite reception and head to the returns area to collect your car.
By choosing a Park Mark Safer Parking facility you are visiting a car park that has been vetted by the Police and has measures in place in order to create a safer environment for both you and your vehicle. Manned 24/7 with CCTV.
Manchester Airport's official Drop & Go car park means that you won't have to spend your time looking for a space. Hand in your keys at the onsite kiosk and let fully insured drivers do the hard work while you head to the terminal.
A 5-minute walk to Terminal 3, a 2-minute bus ride to Terminal 1, or a 5-minute bus ride to Terminal 2.
Disabled bays are visible and the fleet of buses are wheelchair friendly.
Not suitable for vehicles over 2m.
Where you have booked this car parking product, by giving us at least 72 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date, you will be entitled to a refund calculated as a percentage of the car parking fee as set out in the table below. Any bookings cancelled within 71 hours and fifty nine minutes of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Prior notice to the car park arrival time
- 71 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 0% refunded
- 72 hours – 119 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 20% refunded
- 120 hours – 167 hours and fifty-nine minutes. - 50% refunded
- 168 – 335 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 60% refunded
- 336 hours– 719 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 70% refunded
- Over 720 hours - 75% refunded
Manchester Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19:
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to wipe their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- Regular cleaning of all M&G & drop off areas
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
Reevoo, a separate and independent review service, provide reviews of Manchester Drop & Go for SkyParkSecure. You get a real view from genuine customers of Manchester Drop & Go, as the review contents cannot be amended or removed from our site.
Latest Reviews for Manchester Airport Drop & Go
MANCHESTER AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Manchester Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
MANCHESTER AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Manchester Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide