Manchester Airport Meet and Greet T1
- You are met at the terminal
- 0 miles to MAN
- Official Meet & Greet service
- Leave your keys
- Drop your car at the terminal, your vehicle is parked for you.
- Free cancellation up to 1 hour before drop off time
Locate Manchester Airport Meet and Greet T1
Manchester Airport Meet & Greet T1, Manchester Airport, M90 3PY
Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
A Quick Overview of Manchester Airport Meet and Greet T1
- Drop your car at the terminal, we park for you
- Quick, convenient, and good value for money
- The only official Meet and Greet
- Ideal for families and business travellers
- Your car will be stored securely
When entering the T1 facility, your vehicle will approach the entry barrier. At the barrier the number plate recognition system will recognise your vehicle registration and allow you entry into the arrivals area.
Once in the arrivals area, park in the next available lane and then bring your vehicle key into reception for check in. Once checked in, please keep your receipt for your return.
On your return come out of T1 Arrivals and return to the Meet & Greet office. On your left just before the office you will see 2 banks of return lockers, A and B.
Your receipt will indicate which bank of lockers to go to. Scan your receipt in and then your key will be released to you from one of our secure lockers. The key label will then indicate to you where your vehicle is stored within our returns area.
The car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking.
By choosing a Park Mark Safer Parking facility you are visiting a car park that has been vetted by the Police and has measures in place in order to create a safer environment for both you and your vehicle with Security fencing and 24 hour CCTV surveillance
Enjoy the affordable luxury of dropping off your car and letting the car park do the rest.
Parking bays are available for disabled drivers
This service does NOT include a car wash.
This car park accepts vans as long as it fits into a standard parking space. Height restriction 2 metres (6ft 6in).
Before you set off ensure you have a copy of your email confirmation.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays.
You can cancel the Official Manchester Airport Meet & Greet T1 contract by giving us at least 1 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date. Once the cancellation is confirmed you will receive email confirmation. Any bookings for an Official Manchester Airport car park cancelled within 1 hour of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Manchester Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to wipe their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- Regular cleaning of all M&G & drop off areas
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
SkyParkSecure ensure all reviews for Manchester Meet and Greet T1 are genuine with the help from the Reevoo platform. If you're looking for feedback for Manchester Meet and Greet T1, make sure to read below to get the best picture of the facility before you book.
Latest Reviews for Manchester Airport Meet and Greet T1
MANCHESTER AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Manchester Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
MANCHESTER AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Manchester Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide