Locate Manchester Airport T2 Meet and Greet Plus
Manchester Airport Meet & Greet T2, Manchester Airport, M90 4ZY
Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
A Quick Overview of Manchester Airport T2 Meet and Greet Plus
- Official Meet & Greet service with Fast Track included for two of your travelling party
- Simply park, unload and head to Meet & Greet reception
- You leave your keys
- No transfer required
- Just a few minutes walk to the check-in desks
- 24-hour security, CCTV
Please ensure that you have access to a copy of your Booking Confirmation for your arrival.
Once parked, customers should proceed to the new reception facility to drop off their key.
Please make sure you allow enough time for your journey. The car parks can be busy during peak periods.
Security Fast Track instructions.
Meet & Greet Plus offers the additional benefit of up to 2 security FastTrack tickets.
In order to gain entry to the fast-lane, please bring along a copy of your e-mail booking confirmation and scan the QR Code above.
Arriving passengers should collect their key from the Manchester T2 Meet and Greet receptionn on the ground floor of the T2 multi-storey car park. Please present your receipt at reception.
Your keys will then be returned and you will be directed to your vehicle, which will be located adjacent to the reception area.
By choosing a Park Mark Safer Parking facility you are visiting a car park that has been vetted by the Police and has measures in place in order to create a safer environment for both you and your vehicle.
Security fencing, 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
Meet & Greet Plus Parking is available at all terminals and comes with the addition of fast track through security for all your travelling party.
This does not apply to Jet 2 customers as they have their own lane for check in.
Parking bays are available for disabled drivers as Manchester Airport Meet and Greet Terminal 2.
If you need to take your disabled parking badge with you, you can leave a copy of the badge in the vehicle.
Height restriction 2 metres (6ft 6in). This service does NOT include a car wash!
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays.
You can cancel the Official Manchester Airport Meet & Greet T2 Plus contract by giving us at least 1 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date. Once the cancellation is confirmed you will receive email confirmation. Any bookings for an Official Manchester Airport car park cancelled within 1 hour of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Manchester Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to wipe their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- Regular cleaning of all M&G & drop off areas
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
We feature genuine customer reviews from the Reevoo platform for Meet and Greet Terminal 2 Manchester. For the latest reviews of Manchester Airport T2 Meet and Greet Plus take a look below. All reviews are independently collected so you know they are from real SkyParkSecure customers.
Latest Reviews for Manchester Airport Meet and Greet PLUS T2
MANCHESTER AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Manchester Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
MANCHESTER AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Manchester Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide