- 12 min. transfer
- 2 miles to STN
- Official airport parking
- Keep your keys
- Free bus to terminal
- Cancellation Cover not available
Locate JetParks Stansted
Roman Ln, Stansted, CM24 1AE
A Quick Overview of Stansted JetParks
- Shuttle bus included
- Shuttle takes 10-15 minutes transfer time
- Shuttle bus runs at 15 minute intervals
- You keep your keys
- Allow 35 minutes to park and transfer
- Height restriction: 3.5 metres. No trailers are permitted.
- JetParks does not have any allocated disabled spaces. However, there are 271 disabled spaces available to Blue Badge holders in the Long Stay car park.
This car park operates an Automatic Number Plate Recognition System (ANPR) so the barrier should rise for you upon arrival. Please do not press for a ticket on entry to the car park. Please ensure you take the automatically generated ticket and keep it somewhere safe as you will need to use this on exit. If the ANPR doesn't recognise your number plate, please press the call button for assistance and a member of staff will open the barrier.
Once you have parked your vehicle, board a courtesy bus which will drop you in front of the terminal building.
Transfers run between 04:00 and 22:00 every 15-20 minutes and the journey takes 15 minutes. Outside of these times you will need to get a transfer with the Long Stay car park. Press the intercom button at the transfer stop and tell the operator you need a transfer from Jetparks. The Long Stay transfer bus will come and get you.
We recommend that you allow 35 minutes to check your car into the car park and transfer to the airport.
When you arrive back from your trip, follow in-terminal signs for Buses to Long Stay and JetParks car parks. Courtesy buses are located at the Long Stay and JetParks parking bus stop in front of the terminal. Please tell the driver where you have parked (i.e. JetParks, Zone E, Bus stop 3).
Once you have arrived back to your vehicle, drive up to the exit barrier. The barrier will open for you to exit but if you do experience difficulties, please press the call button for assistance.
If you return out of hours, between 10pm and 4am, you will need to get a transfer with the Long Stay car park. Follow signs for the Long Stay car park transfer stop and get the Long Stay transfer bus. Tell the driver you've parked at Jetparks and they will drop you back at the car park
ParkMark Award - Car park is manned 24hrs, frequently patrolled and enclosed by security fencing. Comprehensive CCTV in operation
Official Stansted Airport parking a short transfer to the airport terminal. With a courtesy shuttle and short transfers to the airport terminal, this is a popular car park with our customers.
This car park is self parking, so you can take your keys with you.
Where you have booked this car parking product, by giving us at least 72 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date, you will be entitled to a refund calculated as a percentage of the car parking fee as set out in the table below. Any bookings cancelled within 71 hours and fifty nine minutes of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Prior notice to the car park arrival time
- 71 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 0% refunded
- 72 hours – 119 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 20% refunded
- 120 hours – 167 hours and fifty-nine minutes. - 50% refunded
- 168 – 335 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 60% refunded
- 336 hours– 719 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 70% refunded
- Over 720 hours - 75% refunded
Stansted Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19:
- Mandatory face mask notices on the doors
- Covid 19 warnings exterior and interior
- Rear door loading only (unless one door vehicle)
- Floor markings indicating 2m zone around the driver
- Drivers cab has a guard screen over the swing door and drivers wear masks when social distancing is not possible
- Enhanced cleaning of the vehicle daily when fuelling
- Citrox protection (kills the virus on contact of any of the buses surfaces that others touch - grab handles, seat backs, luggage racks etc) and this is swab tested weekly
• Reduced maximum capacity of buses to ensure safe social distancing and comfort but maintain service (less people per bus, but more buses available)
We collect reviews for Stansted JetParks through Reevoo, the independent review company. The reviews of Jetparks at Stansted Airport are confirmed to be from customers who have booked through ourselves to use the car park, and cannot be altered or removed by ourselves or the car park.
Latest Reviews for JetParks Stansted
STANSTED AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Stansted Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
STANSTED AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Stansted Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide