Stansted Mid Stay
- 7 min. transfer
- 1 mile to STN
- Official airport park and ride
- Keep your keys
- Free bus to terminal
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before drop off time
Locate Stansted Mid Stay
Stansted Airport Official Long Stay Car Park, Round Coppice Road, Stansted Airport,
A Quick Overview of Mid Stay Car Park Stansted
- Official airport Mid Stay car park
- A 7-minute shuttle bus
- Buses run every 10 minutes, 24/7
- The shortest and most frequent official bus transfer
- Late Cancel Protection option available for extra £2.50 – No cancellation fees and cancel up to 4 hours before entry time – Available for selection on the results page.
Drive up to the entry barrier where the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) will recognise your number plate and the barrier will raise.
Once you've parked & unloaded your vehicle, proceed to take the courtesy shuttle to the terminal. Transfers run every 10 minutes and transfers take approx. 7 minutes.
When you arrive back from your trip, follow in-terminal signs for Buses to the Mid Stay car park. Courtesy buses are located at the bus stop in front of the terminal.
Once you have arrived back to your vehicle, drive up to the exit barrier. The barrier will open for you to exit but if you do experience difficulties, please press the call button for assistance.
This car park has the ParkMark Award. Car park is manned 24hrs, frequently patrolled and enclosed by security fencing. Comprehensive CCTV in operation.
Stansted Airport Mid Stay is an official park and ride service just 7 minutes from the terminal. It's ideal for stays of three days or more.
The Stansted Mid Stay car park is suitable for Blue Badge holders.
Trailers are not allowed in any official London Stansted Airport car parks.
Height restriction 2m
You can cancel the Official Stansted Mid Stay contract by giving us at least 72 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date. Once the cancellation is confirmed you will receive email confirmation. Any bookings for an Official Stansted Airport car park cancelled within 72 hours of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Stansted Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19
• Mandatory face mask notices on the doors
• Covid 19 warnings exterior and interior
• Rear door loading only (unless one door vehicle)
• Floor markings indicating 2m zone around the driver
• Drivers cab has a guard screen over the swing door and drivers wear masks when social distancing is not possible
• Enhanced cleaning of the vehicle daily when fuelling
• Citrox protection (kills the virus on contact of any of the buses surfaces that others touch - grab handles, seat backs, luggage racks etc) and this is swab tested weekly
• Reduced maximum capacity of buses to ensure safe social distancing and comfort but maintain service (less people per bus, but more buses available)
We feature independent customer reviews of Stansted Mid Stay Car Park on our website. These have all been provided by confirmed customers of Mid Stay Parking Stansted who have booked through ourselves. You can check out the Stansted Mid Stay reviews and overall score below.
Latest Reviews for Mid Stay Car Park Stansted
STANSTED AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Stansted Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
STANSTED AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Stansted Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide