Stansted Official Short Stay Green Multi-Storey
- 0 min. transfer
- 0 miles to STN
- Official on-airport parking
- Keep your keys
- Short walk to terminal
- Cancellation Cover not available
Locate Stansted Official Short Stay Green Multi-Storey
Terminal Rd N, Stansted CM24 1PP
A Quick Overview of Stansted Official Short Stay Green Multi-Storey
- Approximately a 5-8 minute walk from the terminal
- Ideal for customers looking to park closer to the terminal
- Covered, well-lit walkway to the terminal
- Keep hold of your keys
- Well-lit for arrivals during hours of darkness
Drive up to the entry barrier where the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) will recognise your number plate and the barrier will raise.
Find a parking space and walk the short distance to the terminal.
Make your way back to the car park via the walkway.
Once you have arrived back to your vehicle, drive up to the exit barrier and the ANPR will recognise your number plate and the barrier will raise automatically.
CCTV, floodlighting and entry/exit barriers. Car park that operates Automatic Number Plate Recognition System (ANPR), for simple entry and exit.
Short Stay Green Multi-Storey offers affordable parking within walking distance of the terminal, meaning there is no need for a bus transfer.
The car park has blue badge spaces if required.
These are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved.
When booking this car park you must park in the Short Stay Green Multi-Storey car park only.
There is a height restriction of 2m for this car park.
Where you have booked this car parking product, by giving us at least 72 hours’ notice prior to the car park arrival time and date, you will be entitled to a refund calculated as a percentage of the car parking fee as set out in the table below. Any bookings cancelled within 71 hours and fifty nine minutes of the car park arrival date will not be refunded.
Prior notice to the car park arrival time
- 71 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 0% refunded
- 72 hours – 119 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 20% refunded
- 120 hours – 167 hours and fifty-nine minutes. - 50% refunded
- 168 – 335 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 60% refunded
- 336 hours– 719 hours and fifty-nine minutes - 70% refunded
- Over 720 hours - 75% refunded
Stansted Airport have taken the following steps to help Fight Covid-19:
- Screens in Reception areas to protect both staff and customers
- Customers will be asked to use an antibacterial wipe to their key before placing it in the key drop boxes
- Self-serve machines will be used as much as possible to limit interaction with individuals face to face
- All hard surfaces have been treated with special antibacterial products which protect them for 6 months
- Regular cleaning of all M&G & drop off areas
- When moving cars staff will wear face masks to limit risk of transmission. All staff will be asked to follow government guidance and either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
We compile reviews from customers who have used Stansted Short Stay Green Multi-Storey Parking through an independent review service called Reevoo. You can read the reviews of Stansted Short Stay Green Multi-Storey below. All of the customers are genbuine customers of the car park and you can catagorise the reviews by score, most recent or most helpful.
Latest Reviews for Stansted Official Short Stay Green Multi-Storey
STANSTED AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Stansted Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
STANSTED AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Stansted Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide