Edinburgh Airport NCP ScotPark
- 3 minutes
- Less than 1 miles
- Park and ride service
- Keep your keys
- Free bus to terminal
- Cancellation cover available
Locate Edinburgh Airport NCP ScotPark
NCP Scotpark, 49 Eastfield Road, Newbridge, EH28 8LS
More info on Edinburgh Airport NCP ScotPark
- Automatic number plate recognition
- Blue Badge bays available
- Keep your keys
- Short transfer time
- Fully secure, CCTV, regular patrols
Number plate recognition in operation. Please wait for automatic ticket. If no ticket is issued press for assistance. Make sure to keep your ticket safe as this will be required on exit from the car park.
Park your vehicle and board the coach by reception. The NCP Scotpark free shuttle bus service will take you to the airport terminal coach park in approximately 3 minutes.
Buses run to the Central Terminal Area approx every 20 minutes between 4am and 11:59pm. Outside these times buses run on request.
Customer's retain their keys.
At the exit please insert your entry ticket for your booking to be validated.
For collection out of hours telephone the number provided once booked. The return service departs from Coach Park Stand 8 (the same place you were dropped off). Please call 0131 333 3391 to arrange pick up.
High perimeter fencing, CCTV cameras and regular patrols.
Edinburgh Airport NCP Scotpark offers affordable and convenient parking solutions, only minutes from the airport terminal. Parking on the airport approach, from a brand with 80 years' experience.
Many of the NCP airport car parks are within walking distance to the terminals, so if you prefer a vehicle-free transfer to the airport please check the transfer advice for the car park you’ve selected.
Airport vehicle transfers
Where the NCP transfer vehicles are operating, they are sanitised after each trip is completed ready for the next group of passengers. We’ve also implemented the below changes which you should be aware of before booking:
- Queuing: If you’re queuing on one of the NCP shelters or Customer Service cabins, please ensure wherever possible you adhere to the 2m rule or 1m+ if you are wearing a face covering, following all required government guidelines
- Transfer vehicles: These may have additional measures installed e.g. perspex divider screens and drivers may be wearing full PPE
- Boarding and exiting: Please ensure that you follow the driver’s instructions with regards to entering and exiting the transfer vehicle. This may be different to normal e.g. using doors at the rear of the vehicle as well as the side
- Luggage: The driver will no longer exit the vehicle to assist with your luggage, please follow the driver’s instructions to ensure the correct storage of luggage
- Face coverings: As on public transport, we expect you to bring your own face covering and wear this while on our transfer vehicles. We will not be able to supply additional coverings
- Vehicle capacity: NCP may not fill the vehicle to its capacity on each journey. This is to ensure sufficient social distancing, and may result in longer than advertised transfer times and / or frequencies
We collect reviews from customers who have used Edinburgh Airport NCP ScotPark through an independent review service called Reevoo. You can check out the reviews of Edinburgh Airport NCP ScotPark below. All of the customers are confirmed customers of the car park and you can sort the reviews by score, most recent or most helpful.
Latest Reviews for Edinburgh Airport Valet Parking
EDINBURGH AIRPORT LOUNGES
Take the hassle out of airport travel. Book a Edinburgh Airport lounge from as little as £21.99 per person.
EDINBURGH AIRPORT HOTELS + PARKING
Start your journey fresh, invigorated and well fed. Edinburgh Airport hotels at very affordable prices.
Unbeatable car hire at over 6000 locations worldwide